Tuesday, August 8, 2017

retro appetizer

Debra's son was married a few hundred miles away this spring. Saturday was the reception here for those who couldn't attend the wedding, and I helped her out with a few things.


Looking for a simple yet appealing appetizer recipe is daunting - most are not simple at all, so we went with the gut and served bite sizes of assorted fruits, skewers with mozzarella balls, grape tomatoes and I forget what else (not my department) and those very small date nut bread/cream cheese "sandwiches" (my department).  Sensible!

5 comments:

  1. I was going to say, "Yum!" - then saw Elizabeth had beaten me to it. Can you stand another, "Yum!"? Oh, I think you probably can - YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and definitely delicious!! YUM!!! :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. And here's another YUM! I always think - 'the simpler the better!'

    ReplyDelete
  4. A four yum post - must be a first!

    ReplyDelete