Thursday, September 25, 2014

Pinterest recipes: kidney bean burgers

I have a collection of bean burger recipes on Pinterest, and this is the second I've made. These were really good. 


I had all the ingredients on hand, even the pecans; doubled the recipe and got eleven burgers. Lots of flavor, and if you don't like curry and you leave it out, it wouldn't matter. I like the idea of bean burgers and am starting to get the idea you can put anything in them. I served these with roasted beets.


A customer of my brother's gave him some wonderful vegetables from their garden: a butternut and a spaghetti squash, bulb of garlic, a yellow and a red onion, an eggplant, small pumpkin and two large beets - one red and one of those Italian kind with the red and white rings. 

1 comment:

  1. We eat bean burgers all the time. Kidney are my favorite. I've never made one with pecans though! And what nice gift of garden fresh bounty! Those beets are quite beautiful.

    ReplyDelete