Thursday, August 16, 2012

more Clipterest

More of my clipterest collection.  This is the home decor group. I save lots of pillow ideas.

these are from Martha - pillow covers from sweaters





a cat pillow, of course!

It helps me a great deal to see these - I'd forget otherwise.

Here are two pretty tablecloths - I'm not sure it would occur to me to put ruffles or a border on,


but both of them look beautiful.


The above winter bedding is from either Garnet Hill or Lands End a year or two ago, and I just love the whole thing.

this is for Carmen - she has a collection of brooches. 

I took this out of an old Victoria - they've taken tiny vases with a strip of floral fabric tied around like ribbon, and clipped rhinestone pins to them - very cute!


3 comments:

  1. i love the bottles with the strips of fabric and brooches...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, and it's something I can picture you doing as a decoration!

    ReplyDelete