Wednesday, May 18, 2011

the day of the double mussers



The other day, Dolly got herself worked up and rushed onto the kitchen table, mussing up the tablecloth.






(I had three cute pictures, and couldn't pick my favorite)

The same day, I went into the living room, and there was Henry on the couch -



he had pulled down the sheet (we cover everything with sheets, because Dolly tears the upholstery to shreds).
It was all mussed up.     He'd never done that before.

Two cats, two musses, on the same day!

7 comments:

  1. I'm not sure what phase the moon is at but I'd go with that!
    They are certainly adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're right, Kathryn - blame it on the moon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable! I love your kitties-and the tablecloth. I have a thing for tablecloths. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kitties are so adorable! And I think your pink tablecloth is wonderful. Is it vintage?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cats are so entertaining. And yours are entertaining and gorgeous! I'm excited about my blog post for tomorrow, speaking of cats. You'll have to come check it out!

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lori, it was my mother's for many years - so that means it is! I don't know where she got it.
    The blues in it don't really match the kitchen, but the salmon pink does, and the overall effect is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dolly and Henry have very pretty eyes! You did a great job and getting them to really shine! Most regal indeed.

    Henry looks very comfortable.

    ReplyDelete