Saturday, December 25, 2010

first day of Christmas, passed

what it's all about




Dolly waiting


my favorite ever paper


pretty things

                                                                                





Then dinner in the evening at our cousin's - Joanne, excellent hostess - Jimmy, who actually remembered that I dislike diet soda, and had some real Coke just for me - Anna's fruit salad, which I brought, and now Joanne wants it again next year! - and their kitty, Teddy

                                                                                

who I woke up, poor thing, and is really much cuter than this!
                                                                                                                                                              
                                                                        

2 comments:

  1. I love, love, love that paper! Do you ever use it? Or just keep it for decor?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it's like this - I bought it *years* ago in Caldor! Remember that store? I used some, then decided I wanted to save the rest. The problem is that I've kept it with the other Christmas paper, and my thoughtful brother used it for one of my gifts yesterday - ahhh!! I have to get up my nerve to go downstairs and see what's left, if anything.

    ReplyDelete