Monday, October 11, 2010

pillow covers, part two

I finished this one today - plain, but looks good in the room, and it covers a large Christmas pillow which has needed covering for too long.


It gave me a lot of trouble, mostly caused by my own impatience!  But this time I made 2 buttonholes in the back, with some nice old buttons to fit them. (It's not as reddish as appears in the photo, and doesn't look bad with the gold striped chair cover.) Overall, I'm pleased with it!
                                                                             

1 comment:

  1. It looks good, I need to recover some pillows but I want to use some light/bright funky fabric...that is a mistake to use with 8 boys...it will most likely end up a dark wine color like this...which I also love!

    ReplyDelete