Monday, September 13, 2010

more favorite blogs

One week was not enough to list blogs which I frequent, so I'm adding a few more "days" to it.

The Amber Gatherer is definitely a place I like to go; a good stopping place for Anglophiles!  Rachel takes such beautiful photos of the surrounding countryside, and when she and her husband take little trips. She has a good eye for a photograph.  She also includes favorite music clips and words to Christian poems and hymns.  It's a lovely place to visit, and she's a lovely person!

Marie Madeline Studio is the blog of a family of 4 daughters and their lovely mother, who also have an online fabric business, making quilts, designing patterns and selling fabric. In fact, they're having a sale this week!

Angry Chicken is Amy Karol's blog; Amy has written a couple of sewing books, and she has several funky youtube tutorials showing different sewing techniques. I like to see what she's up to.

One more - Moje Zielone Wzgorze - yes, this is a Polish blog, and don't ask me how I found it - is another fascinating craft blog. This woman, Ania, makes all sorts of things constantly, and they're all so well done. She seems to like red and white, and has many followers. I sometimes use the Google translator, which is a help, but it's not a clean translation.  Still, her pictures are worth a thousand words.

1 comment: